Our Story/Our Mission
Thanks for checking us out, we appreciate you visiting. Alliance Video Productions LLC was formed in 1996 and we have filmed over 2,000 weddings. Our mission has always been to create a masterpiece that you will cherish forever. We take the responsibility in producing your wedding video very seriously and have a lot of fun along the way.
We have a very dedicated team of incredibly talented videographers, cinematographer and editors, (not all of which are pictured below). We stay current with all the latest equipment and technology, so the final results will blow you away. We are passionate in helping you remember the best day of your life.
Most people reading this have never been married or hired a company to film their wedding day. I understand, we will take the stress out of your decision. When you request information, we will promptly get back to you and answer all of questions and help in this important step. If you don’t know all of the questions to ask, no worries, we will guide you. We’ll help make this process very enjoyable, promise!
When you call us, or possibly evaluate other video companies (and we suggest you do), may I suggest you ask these questions. I’m sure you will discover the difference.
- Who will be filming my wedding?
- How much experience do they have?
- Can I see their work?
- Will I only receive a highlight and the unedited footage, or is my wedding completely edited?
- How will you plan and prepare for our important day, so the video tells our unique story? (A lot of people can make videos; it’s understanding the importance of planning that makes the difference)
We would be glad to answer all of these questions and whatever else comes to mind. You deserve to know, and you deserve the best! We can take as much time, or as little, as you wish. We can meet in person, email or speak over the phone, whatever works best for you. You can find other answers to commonly asked questions on our FAQ page. After looking things over, follow this link to get the ball rolling.
“ The Value! The Service! We spoke to and researched several companies. Alliance offered more hours of coverage, and more features for the same or less money than other companies. We also really liked dealing with Tom! We spoke with him over the phone to set everything up, never meeting him until the day of the wedding. Tom was thorough and very nice to deal with.”
Kari & Joe – 8/30/14
“After watching highlight videos from other weddings and seeing how much better the quality was than other companies we looked at we knew we had to go with Alliance. Talking to Tom really sealed our decision because he was so nice and so excited about our event.”
Stephanie & Steven – 8/14/15
Meet our team
- I’d much rather make movies than watch them, just ask my wife.
- I believe that you become what you think about.
- I love song lyrics, but I consistently sing the wrong words, and you don’t want to hear me sing.
- I was “born to run” my own business. I’ve been to more Bruce Springsteen concerts than any other musicians, combined.
- I love creating memorable moments and seeing other people’s stories come alive.
- I believe in burning calories at the gym in the morning, so I can spend them on good food in the evening.
- I believe that it’s important to change before being forced to change. Change is not just good, it’s necessary. Change simulates growth and if you’re not growing, you’re dying.
- In my opinion, the only channel worth watching on TV is any sports channel. I love my Philly sports teams.
- I love that first sip of hot coffee in the morning and a cold beer on a warm summer night.
- I believe in making the most of every moment and making a difference.
- In the words of Abe Lincoln, I believe a commitment transforms a promise into reality. Staying committed, and doing what you say, is very important to me.
- I actually enjoy making the bed in the morning.
- The greatest gifts in my life are my wife and kids.
- If you do not know me, you’ll say I’m quiet. If you do know me, you’ll say I’m not quiet.
- Sometimes I would rather smile than speak.
- When it comes to creativity I always gravitate towards originality and uniqueness. That’s why two of my favorite bands are The Roots and Rage Against The Machine.
- If I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life it would definitely have to be The Goonies.
- I have always considered myself to be a wanderer and explorer which is why I have traveled throughout 3 different continents. Top of my list, Machu Picchu.
- One of my goals in life is to write a book. The Alchemist, Life of Pi, and The Great Gatsby are three of my favorites.
- Constantly working on my beach body because I live for the beach.
- One of my favorite quotes is by Andy Warhol, “I think everybody should like everybody.”
- My first live sporting event was a Phillies game, and they’re still my team.
- Some may consider me on the shy side…I call it “selective with words”
- I love the mountains and all that comes with it; skiing, views, freedom etc.
- I love sports; football, basketball, and baseball are my favorite (and yes, I love Philadelphia sports)
- I believe that there is no greater wealth in the world than having peace of mind
- I believe that what your put into your body will reveal itself on the outside, whether it be diet or mentally, I try to fill mine with the good stuff
- I get a great feeling of satisfaction when helping others
- I rarely eat the last bite of my meal, so help yourself 🙂
- I love listening to music; very loudly, in my car while singing my heart out . It’s a passion…
- When watching movies or television, I often think about ‘what I would do differently’ if I were editing it…
- I can roll my stomach (random, I know)
- I strongly value relationships with my family and friends
- I am a sushi lover
- I am a HUGE fan of fruit!
- Outgoing, reserved, and positive is how I would describe myself
- I believe that in life you should, “live the life you love and love the life you live” -Bob Marley
- I know it’s weird but I like to eat raw spaghetti
- The biggest thing that I value in life is my family and relationships
- One of the most relaxing and enjoyable hobbies I have is fishing
- My love for nature and the environment is what influenced my pursuit of an environmental science degree
- My favorite food is seafood but sadly have recently became allergic to shrimp, lobster, crab, and probably all other shellfish but I try not to let myself believe it!
- In my opinion creating films is like no other job
- I am a certified scuba diver and plan on getting higher certifications in the future
- My favorite sports are basketball and football.
- If I had to pick my last meal on earth it would be a pork roll, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich, (in other words a PEC), with buffalo sauce on the side!